Please read this page…you will be glad you did…and it is interesting!
Have a touching/inspirational/faith story that will encourage others, even yourself?
Over the last couple of years we have had over 50 bloggers and article writers that have contributed to the success of this website. Their names can be found on our Defying Mental Illness Wall of Honor’s List
You can be in this list too! (We want to get up to 100 quality bloggers on this site by mid 2018….it is up to YOU to make it happen).
We are always excited to hear from you.
We accept 85% of posts we receive and these are usually from people who have taken time to read this page!!
Why you may want to write for us
- We are an organisation that genuinely care about the audience we reach out to. Therefore we aim to write quality posts that touch and change lives. And we ensure your post is a quality post that the world must see!
- This platform is becoming increasing popular. Our Alexa rating show that when people come on our site, they spend a lot of time here, average of around 25 minutes or so! We also have several subscribers.
- We have people from all works of life (preachers, celebrities, sportspeople, professionals, non professionals,and so on) that are our subscribers and followers.
- We are also listed among the best. We are among the Top 60 Best Mental Health Blogs in the world.
What you need to do
- Please let us know what you would like to blog by writing to us here. (Even if it is on something that is not on the website, we very much welcome diversity as long as it is line with our beliefs and policies. You can also find out more about us here).
- All images sent must have a source.
Only inquire if you are serious…We are serious about those who want to blog!
We are very unique in that we take our time to respond to about 95% of inquiries (when you take into consideration the volume too). However, we have found that having replied and requesting a blog post for review, we do not hear back from some inquirers! 🙁
Please ONLY inquire if you are serious about sending in a blog post and will also have one ready within 2 weeks. Please be considerate of others who genuinely want to write and are looking for a good platform to do so.
In order for us to continue making guest blogging available, please do not waste our time, and others, by not following through. Thank you.
If you do not send a post or reply (after we have accepted your offer for you to send a blog) and then request again 2 or more months later, you may not get a response!
The Review Process
Our review is not tasking either. Find out what happens once you submit your post
The (small) print
By sharing your story or blogging with us, you agree to have your story or blog post published on our website www.defyingmentalillness.com.
You also agree that you are not compensated for your story or not paid for your blog post. All our bloggers volunteer their time, expertise and selfless work, and are not paid.
Thank you for being a part of the great work. We reserve the right to edit for clarity purposes only.
Page last updated March 21 2018